Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Sisters


Sisters
Originally uploaded by HDC Photography
I hate trying to save pictures, and typically don't even bother, but I had to try with this one. I was shooting Sunny 16 and counted wrong leaving me terribly under exposed (the grain full size is scary)

It's not a good enough fix to print, and of course this wasn't taken anywhere close for a quick afternoon return and the moment just happened, I have nightmares thinking of what it would be like to get them to pose like that.

As bad as it is, I'd still appreciate any CC especially on composition.

5 comments:

Lisa M. said...

Oh I think it is beautiful-

I wish I had pictures like that with my sisters-

What memories you are containing.

Veronica V Photography said...

I love it. Capturing moments like these are priceless, even if it isn't blow up quality, they'll still appreciate when they are older and so will you!

Amy (3 Peas) said...

I think it's lovely! When I make a goof like this I usually turn it to b+w as the grain works well then I think :)

Corey~living and loving said...

I absolutly love it. Moments like that are so beautiful.
I do wonder how it would have looked if it could have been shot so that they were on the right side since their bodies are turned that way alittle.
Honestly, I was just wondering...I am starting to really look for things thatt might make it better. KWIM? I dont' see anything wrong with the comp the way it is though.

Heather said...

Thanks for the comments guys.

I like grainy B&W's, but this didn't work for me very well.

As for perspective, I wish I had been further to my left so the path still went across the frame but I had a different view.