Sunday, June 3, 2007

Housekeeping details

Nothing against those who stopped doing 365 (look at February, March, and April for me believe me I understand) but I was spending a lot of time clicking and clicking back for blogs that weren't updated/dead links. So, tonight I went and took out a bunch of links.

If you are 365'ing (or even posting fairly regularly) and want your link listed let me know. I'm going to try to go through and leave more comments now that I have time and not a lot of old blogs to sift through.

If you are offended I took you off the list, start posting again then let me know and I'll add you back on.

For those of you who haven't missed a day at all, I'm completely amazed. Good job!

As always, feel free to leave any comments. CC more than welcome on any image I post.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey i found your blog through blog hopping. I want you to know that I like your blog. was wondering if it would be ok to add it to my list of favorites. Check out my blog

Heather said...

Funny, my own comments aren't going through. Hmph.

I'd be honored to have you add me to your favorites list Allison.

Anonymous said...

i hope you can add me to you blog roll as well

Amy (3 Peas) said...

I'm still doing 365!! I haven't missed a day yet- but don't post/add every day- more like twice a week- but I post-date to match the dates taken :) So add me in! :)

Heather said...

You're both added. I thought I'd added you recently Amy but I must have not clicked save. I have a bad habit of that.

Heather said...

Oh and Amy just how do you post date your posts? That might solve my busy problem that happens when school starts back up.