Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Continued Monarch Waystation


echinacea
Originally uploaded by HDC Photography
I'm struggling to put 2 pictures in the same post using flickr and having them look nice, so this time the first post tells the story and this one will have the technicalities.

I will eventually figure out blogging to my liking. I hope.

Butterflybush

SS 1/1000, f5.6, ISO 200, 100 mm

Echinacea

SS 1/1000, f5.6, ISO 200, 125 mm

I used aperture priority, I probably should have pulled out my gray card, I've had no luck lately metering off of the sky. I've been afraid to mention it, hoping Andrea isn't too disappointed in me.

Also, for those of you who lost Opanda when they updated mozilla, I tried one more time to uninstall Opanda and then redownload it and it works now. Yeah! I was missing it.

1 comment:

Amy (3 Peas) said...

Thanks for the tip re: Opanda! I've missed it- so I'll have to try and reinstall it :)