Saturday, June 23, 2007

Cowboy action


062407302
Originally uploaded by HDC Photography
I've toyed with the idea of naming my actions mostly because BW1, BW2, BW3 gets confusing. Really, it's a chocolate type conversion (one with one without grain), a light conversion and a dark conversion.

This is chocolate with grain, I think I'll call it Cowboy.

As for the shot, again at the rodeo (I know it's a big surprise) and I had watched this guy on Friday night and he was amazing, totally blew me away. His horse was beautiful, strong, and he looked like he completely belonged ontop of it.

I was shooting through a lot of people with my 200 mm lens so there are parts of this I would like to be different, but considering I'm happy with it.

1 comment:

Amy (3 Peas) said...

I like this shot- the conversion is lovely and holy smokes on his moustache!