Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Sorry

I've had hubby at the ER with blood sugar levels into the 'scary dangerous' level (yes, he's diabetic been diagnosed about 6 years) and there is a lot of emotion going on with that (it's a long story, but I'm completely emotionally exhausted) and this week is the big push before clinicals and I haven't been able to spend the time studying that I should. I have a med-surg test tomorrow covering 11 chapters.

So, that's why I've missed a few days with pictures. I don't want you guys to give up on me though, I do appreciate the comments and have enjoyed 365'ing with everyone. I'm hoping that tomorrow I'll be back with my camera.

5 comments:

heidi~r. said...

Good luck on your clinicals and hope your hubby feels better soon!

Anonymous said...

HOPe your hubbys better and I hope you did wonderful on your test!!

Shelly Keefe said...

Hope your hubby feels better soon.

Karson and Kami said...

*Hugs* for you! I hope that you get some time to get some studying in. Don't even worry about the 365 thing. There are more important things for you to be focusing on right now.

Heck, I've already given up on the 365...just too much going on. Post when you can.

Good Luck on your clinicals! I hope your hubby gets feeling better!!

Anonymous said...

Hope your husband is doing better!