Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Ready and waiting for the morning rush

Today was insanely busy, and I know there is a lot more craziness to come. I think what nearly did me in today is that Paul is sick, and nothing is quite so time consuming as a sick husband.

This fits with the all about me series btw, as you can tell school is important in our family. The only person not in school currently is The Baby and she is only 3 and is an education oriented daycare (they don't push school, but their day is structured much like a preschool)

Sorry to sidetrack.

Here we go, minus The Baby's backpack because it's hanging up in her room.

I converted to black and white because the colors didn't mesh well at all.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I can definitely see this as a peek into your life. I have only one in school and trying to get her and the other 2 ready for just the ride is chaos! Great shot!

Unknown said...

PS..hope your hubby is feeling better!

Tara said...

Wow, thats a lot of backpacks. I thought my mornings were busy!

Betty "CC" Gray said...

I like how the B&W made them all mesh together. It's great that you have them understanding that education is important at an early age. :-)

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

Looks like tham calm before the storm, a good storm that is!

Jen said...

Nice conversion. I also like your composition.. makes it interesting.

Anonymous said...

I can see the rush in the morning :) I like the conversion and composition.

Nicole said...

Wow...that's a lot of backbacks, and people to go with them, to get out the door in the morning! Great capture!

Alissa said...

very cool! love the photojournalistic aspect of this shot!