Saturday, January 6, 2007

Perspective

A photo a day? Or one subject a day? I took a couple of M today and I can't decide which one to share. He's hard to get posed shots from, but my very favorite pictures are of him (fixing the bike and crying before we make the trip to the children's hospital again) He also converts to black and white very nicely.

I originally went outside to use the shade of the house and the snow get a blow out background high key look, but then I got his typical smile and decided I'd let him be him.

SS: 1/800, Ap: f2.0, ISO:200, Custom WB, Shot aperture priority overexposing 1 stop




SS: 1/1000, Ap: f2.0, ISO:200, Custom WB, Shot aperture priority overexposing 1 stop



7 comments:

Tara said...

Very nice. Great DOF in the in the 3rd and 4th.

Ariana said...

Wow, your pictures are fantastic! I'm so impressed with the snow pictures, they look perfect to me.

I have to comment on your header. It's SO cute! I really love the pictures, layout and font.

Anonymous said...

Great captures! I like the 2 one best :).

Unknown said...

I like that you titled this perspective because I really love the perspective of the first shot!! I agree that your header is really cute!

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

Really like the first one with the blue jacket and the white snow.

Monica said...

Great captures! Love #2!!

Your conversions are great.

Ali said...

Hey, it's starting to snow here finally!! Great pictures!