Monday, January 8, 2007

All about me (1 out of 100)

Someone (I am horrible at remember names and who, blogs are no exception) has 100 things about them on their blog. I thought it would be fun to shoot 100 things about me throughout the year, after all it's not like I don't have enough days.

So, partially because school started back up today and I had my steth handy and partially because I didn't get anything shot before I ran out of light here is my first about me. I need another light for my lightbox I don't like my shadows on this one, but I was already using the only desk lamp we have.

Ok, once again Opanda isn't pulling up my exif info. I don't know what's up with that.

13 comments:

Tara said...

Oh I really like that idea. That will be something I do later. Take pictures of things that tell who I am. Freakin love the idea!!! Thanks!

Monica said...

OMG.. I don't think I could be that creative! I'm going to enjoy watching you do this!! Neat idea!

Betty "CC" Gray said...

That's a pretty good shot. You should submit it to the stock photo people. :-) Hang in there with school. I'm sure it gets tough sometime.

Anonymous said...

I really like the shadows, personally. I love the 100 things about me idea! Might have to try that.

I'm in school too, although we've not started back yet.

TL said...

Great idea Heather!

And that shot is TOTALLY you!!

D said...

Great Idea! And, a beautiful shot!

This is going to be a cool project for you!
Dawn
(p.s. I'm not on your list :( )

Christina said...

Cool shot and a great idea. I think I'll run out of ideas pretty quick just taking pics of my kids. And thanks for the links - I could really use one of those lightbox thingies.

Unknown said...

OH WOW what a challenge! It is going to be great getting to know you through pictures :) As an owner of a stethoscope...LOL...I can totally relate ;)

Heather said...

Heather, why do you own your steth?

Dawn, thanks for letting me know I was missing you. If I'm missing anyone else please let me know :)

heidi~r. said...

I like this idea too! Nice job with the picture!

Unknown said...

Heather :) I am a Respiratory Therapist.

Jen said...

Neat! Thanks for an explanation... I was going to ask what it should tell us about you :)

Heather said...

Jenn, that's another Heather. I am an EMT and currently in a BSN program (graduation May 2008 woo!)