Monday, July 30, 2007

Summertime


073007230
Originally uploaded by HDC Photography
The Investigator, The Scientist, and some neighborhood kids have set up shop. If people don't have 50 cents they also offer smaller (think 4 oz glasses) sizes for 25 cents. They're all about the customer after all.

I went up (they're on the neighbors lawn) and bought a glass for me, glass for The Princess and went inside to talk to Mom. I asked if I could pay for both glasses at the same time and they had to have a conference about it. In the end, that's ok.

2 comments:

sherri said...

Oh, my gosh, your little description of how they sold lemonade is so perfect. My kids do the same thing! Adorable!

~S
slsphotography.blogspot.com

Danielle said...

Ah, the wonderful childhood days of summer! Captured so well too, Heather!