Monday, July 23, 2007

Ansel Adams once said...


072307164
Originally uploaded by HDC Photography
"Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter."

I felt I was there today, a beautiful storm (in the second driest state in the nation none the less) The Investigator had on pretty flowy dress, the street was nearly empty, and I had the wrong lens on.

I wish I could have gotten my SS up more, I already upped my ISO thinking it might make for a nice grainy BW (I did a similar one last year) but I love the natural almost selective color, and it's calling to be left in color.

SS 1/100, f/4.8, ISO 800 (I thought I was at 1600, I could have gotten a little more SS that probably would have stopped the motion blur :( bummer)

2 comments:

Amy (3 Peas) said...

LOVE this!!

Corey~living and loving said...

you certainly were there at the right time. I love that saying. Thank you for sharing both that and the picture!