Wednesday, May 23, 2007

SFG progress pictures

I promise, next year my garden will have it's own blog. For this year you'll just have to deal with my photoblog and garden pictures co-exsisting. Besides I do take some garden pictures that are more than just snaps. Occasionally.

We had a few friends stop by the garden today too.

Mr. Robin Red Breast and his lunch



Mr Butterfly (he's SOOC)



My iris is getting ready to bloom



Onto the SFG progress

Cauliflower, broccoli, rosemary, sage, dill (it's coming back after a rough transplant), and thyme



Pepper box, yes it's a lot of pepper plants, no the only peppers we eat around here are bell. No I don't understand it, and yes I'm hoping our neighbors like peppers.



Strawberry fountain, the bareroot plants are starting to green up and have new leaves. Not all of them but enough that I'm encouraged.



Peas. Yes, I had to replant and then the first planting decided they may as well come up too. The rest of this box was planted today, so I just took the peas picture.

No comments: