Monday, May 7, 2007

Life (part 1)

After a sad weekend, I went out to shoot life. Big kids were still at school so I just had The Princess with me. I started out with pictures that people expect to see of life. Spring flowers in bloom among debris collected all winterlong,



grapevine finally coming out of it's winter sleep (she had a hard winter and took a while to wake up)


The Princess tending very carefully to the cabbage and broccoli (with her princess pink watering can)


and not life in the same way typical thought of but I found peace here (for those who don't know, this is where The Investigator has softball practice, there is an awesome park on one side and a school on the other)



I'm sorry to leave you hanging, but this is where my adventure to capture life ends for today. I'll finish the story tomorrow (trust me, it's worth it so please check back)

No comments: