Friday, April 13, 2007

Miscellaneous

I can't think of a title, so these would have to get filed in the 'junk drawer' that really isn't full of junk but lots of treasures that don't have a specific group they belong to (or a catchy title)

Not what I was going for, but it was requested that this one get posted anyways.



Then we went for a ride to see what we could see. These are some of the things we saw.







As an aside, I'm hating my watermarks being so intrusive on the images, but I'd hate someone stealing them even more. With the rash of image theft lately I'm going to have to learn to deal with the watermark.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

These are really good, just came across your blog, and your work is really good!

Heather said...

Thanks Jennifer! The shot a day didn't last with school this semester, but I'm almost done and should be shooting more again soon :)

Amy (3 Peas) said...

I love the top picture :)

heidi~r. said...

Oh, I love the first picture! Adorable!